Gluten-Free Bagel Chips Recipe
I was inspired the other day when I was given a free sample of Udi’s Bagels. I find them kind of dry and really not worth eating. I do however think Sweet Note Bakery makes some of the best bagels I’ve tasted!!
Ok, so back to my story . . . I thought to myself, what better way to use these bagels than to make bagel chips. . .
Serving Size: 1 large bagel makes 6-8 large chips depending on how thinly you slice them.
- gluten-free bagels
- olive oil
- garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 250*F. Since we only used 1 bagel, we chose the toaster oven to bake it in.
- Slice the bagel as evenly as possible so that they bake evenly. I recommend a mandolin, but since I didn’t have one, hand slicing did the trick.
- Using a brush, lightly brush olive oil over the bagel slice.
- Sprinkle garlic salt, pepper, and a dash of paprika over them.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until crisp.
I apologize for no finished pictures!! We were so excited to eat them that we forgot to take a picture until it was too late!
Let me know what kinds of delicious variations you have come up with!